Sunday, July 15, 2012

All caught up!

Well, since I still don't have my laptop, I have had some extra time to crochet.  I am all caught up on orders and have started working on some new items for the fall.  I am open to suggestions, so if there is something you might want to see LET ME KNOW!  Now is the time to start thinking about Autumn and Winter.  I know with the 100 degree heat it is hard to think about hats and scarves.  However, NOW is the perfect time to get some early orders in, before my turnaround gets to be a bit long. 
I guess since I still have control of the desktop that I should start searching for new things to work on. 
Oh almost forgot to mention... I worked up a new hat style today.  I love it.  I think I may make it my first free pattern.  I am looking forward to being able to get pictures of all the new things posted.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment