Sunday, July 29, 2012

Home

We are finally home!  I think this may have been the longest leg we have every had.  We hit some bad traffic in St. Louis, so my husband surprised everybody with getting off the highway.....at the St. Louis Arch!
Swirls and Sprinkles crochet blog at St. Louis arch

The kids were soooo excited.


We have been there once, but that was 6 years ago, so our son doesn't remember it and we didn't have our daughter yet.  It was a wonderful surprise.  It was great to get out and stretch our legs!  I wish I could have had a bit of a heads up.  I have friends in the city and it would have been great to see them.  Maybe next time, right?
While on  vacation I got a little bit of crochet done.  I also scored some great yarn!  I have some really pretty colors for some ruffle scarves.
Swirls and Sprinkles, yarn, sashay, ruffle, scarf, crochet, pattern, patterns, free,


Now, it is time to unload the car.  Fun times.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment