Monday, August 6, 2012

Amazing

It is amazing how much can get done AFTER the kids are in bed.  Don't get me wrong, my kids are wonderful!  They kept each other busy for a while today while I crocheted and wrote.  I was able to make 2 pieces and write the pattern.  Of course I had to stop a lot to break up fights and get drinks and switch games and make lunch and clean messes and and and.....(the life of a stay at home mom)  That was all the kids had patience for though.  I had to wait to get pictures up and the pattern typed out.  I am not always so lucky, so I am very happy to have gotten so much done in one afternoon. 
Now it is time to upload the pictures and pattern.

Pictures and pattern is up!  Here it is!
This was the first one I made.  There are a couple others pictured with the pattern.
Swirls and Sprinkles: easy crochet coffee Kozie pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment