Thursday, August 9, 2012

Keeping busy.

Yes, that is what I have been doing.  Keeping busy.  I have a few new pieces made.  I still need to take pictures and write up the patterns.  The patterns may take me a while.  I didn't write as I went, which is much easier than writing after the fact. 
I am also working on another hat like this one:
Swirls and Sprinkles: Crochet ribbed beret hat 
Pattern by: Mamachee
The one I am working on is in a really pretty sage color.  It should fit my daughter, so I will be able to get some better pictures of it.  It really is a beautiful hat!
I think I need to start finding some models for my items.  I have made a lot of newborn and baby hats, but don't have great pictures of them, yet.
Ok, enough procrastinating, I should get back to hooking, or I will never get this hat finished!

1 comment: