Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Slow couple of days

So...not much going on these last couple of days.  Not to say that it hasn't been busy, just not very busy with crochet.
My son starts school on Friday.  Can you believe that, a FRIDAY!  Is it just me or is that a little strange?  Today we went to his school to find out who his teacher is.  I am very happy to say that I think she is going to be wonderful.  I am having a hard time adjusting to the fact that I have a 3rd grader.  I don't know where the time goes.
With school starting that means that I will be working on some pre-k skills with my daughter.  Next year she will be old enough to start pre-k.
I am looking forward to the weather cooling off.  Well at least for it to start up north.  Here in OK we don't start to really cool down until November.  I really enjoy the busy crochet season.  I think I have a lot of really great new items this year.  I have a great child slipper that I will be debuting soon.  I am really excited about them.  I made a pair for each of my kids and they both like them.  It's not always easy to please them both!

Since I haven't really worked on anything new over the last couple of days,  I will leave you will something cute.  My daughter doing her duck face.  :D  
Swirls and Sprinkles: Easy crochet ribbed beret

No comments:

Post a Comment